TotalFinder was created with contributions from many people
People who contributed significantly
- Roman Yusufkhanov - contributed new "Folders on Top" implementation and other code
- Lorenzo Orlandi - providing tips and great support to the users at forums
- Petr Stastny - created TotalFinder icon, BinaryAge logo, helped on web site design and other tasks
- Robin Raszka - created new TotalFinder icon and some other graphics assets
- and all the translators
TotalFinder leveraged these open-source projects and tools
- F-Script by Philippe Mougin
- class-dump by Steve Nygard
- Tabs by The Chromium Authors (Google)
- Google Toolbox for Mac by The GTM Authors (Google)
- Visor 1.5 codebase by Nicholas Jitkoff (Blacktree)
- Sparkle by Andy Matuschak
- jrswizzle and mach-override by Jonathan Rentzsch
- Packages.app by Stéphane Sudre (WhiteBox)
- Breakpad by Breakpad authors (Google)
- CocoaFob by PixelEspresso
- ShortcutRecorder by Waffle Software
To see full formal acknowledgements, please visit this page.
Anyone who contributed to these projects can grab a free copy.
Please send me an email if you think I forgot to mention someone. Thank you.